City fined 25K for 6 yellow cards v rags

Another fine,most of our fines have come because we have kicked off after being shafted by the refs,that never gets looked at

Too true, Karen. I posted in another thread, no matter how professional City's pros are, I can fully understand the reaction of the players when they are immersed in a game where they are getting robbed blind by one decision after another. What would anyone expect of Aguero after he near had his foot separated from his leg - "Never mind about the leg, Ash, I've got another one"?

There was a report, I forget the source, that the FArce were concerned about the behaviour of our players. I wonder why they are never concerned about the behaviour of their referees. Or their own behaviour for that matter!

Its the rules but amazing that we had that corrupt performance from the ref, 2 nailed on pens not given and yet we are the ones being fined.
The club should ask the FA to watch the entire games that we have been charged for, Chelsea, Wigan, Utd and be asked if they think the officials did their job in a professional and unbiased manor. If not, then i would state then surely they can understand players frustrations of being cheated time and time again

Its the rules but amazing that we had that corrupt performance from the ref, 2 nailed on pens not given and yet we are the ones being fined.
The club should ask the FA to watch the entire games that we have been charged for, Chelsea, Wigan, Utd and be asked if they think the officials did their job in a professional and unbiased manor. If not, then i would state then surely they can understand players frustrations of being cheated time and time again

Let us see if they understand the concept of 'a common factor'!

City will do nothing as usual, we’ll get done again on Tuesday & City will do nothing again , if they won’t fight back why the hell should we ?

I know mate and it's so fucking frustrating isn't it.
We should raise hell and let the twats know that we aren't going to roll over and have our tummies tickled.
But as you rightly say City won't do anything as per, but as fans we can see the injustice and it does piss us off royally.
Unless City actually start raising hell then we will get fucked over time after time.

As referee's are now paid professionals why aren't they made to explain their shit decisions or held accountable?

The problem is the people holding them accountable are not accountable either. We shouldn't be able to appeal decisions but we should be able to appeal this crap because of the mitigating circumstances. No doubt this will be put down to another 'lesson' to be learnt by the refs whilst we aren't champions and we are £25k down!

The thing that annoys me with the Aguero penalty claim was he waved it immediately away but if you watch the movement of the ball the only result where he gets the ball is the ball moves with him and goes out of play. Instead the ball moves in the opposite direction to someone running at full pelt! That can only mean he didn't get it because Sergio took a touch, it moves away and Young gets Sergios ankle instead!

This was a bottle job and not a bad decision, even surely the linesman must have an opinion on it but no... Many people said he didn't see it but then I don't understand what he has seen, fair contact?? There was also the plain as day handball by Young in the box in the first half which the linesman and the ref also decided not to see yet it fails to explain how the ball bounced off Young without any contact at all.....

We should raise hell and let the twats know that we aren't going to roll over and have our tummies tickled.
But as you rightly say City won't do anything as per, but as fans we can see the injustice and it does piss us off royally.
Unless City actually start raising hell then we will get fucked over time after time.
its a fucking disgrace but my day at work today only confirms what we are up against, we are swamped with rag ****s they shout you down through shear numbers, now that must be the same as you go higher in football circles, the reason we are 13 points clear we have been outstanding,we have to beat the team we play plus not give the ref any encouragement, what can we do? what can the club really do? raise hell with who? we have very few friends in the corridors of power even less in the media ,what we do have is a staunch local fanbase ,a fantastic team ,the best owner in world football so heads up blues fuck the rest of them in the next few weeks we will hopefully be lifting,the title our 3rd in 7 years now thats raising hell.

I’m calling it a day mate , nearly did after the Wigan game ,games rotten to the core .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.