City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

I've just renewed my seasoncard for next season.
Having read through the thread, I've just about had enough of EUFA's corruption, and decided to cancel the UCL payments in protest. Enough is enough. I'm not giving the bastards another penny of my hard earned pension. In future, I will watch the games on a stream, and sit in my nice comfy armchair with a drink by my side.
(I've also cancelled the cup schemes, as I'm unable to get to Wembley these days due to health problems, but that's just my getting old!)
The money saved will keep the glass at my side full for those matches - a win, win.

Oh. I nearly forgot:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't mention the 39 ffs..I got a thread ban on the dipper thread for asking a dipper who quoted numbers, if the 39 was in regards to the innocent fans murdered by them
What really fucks me off is how those horrible bastards are considered European royalty and can do no wrong
There'd be a twenty five year ban for us, but no repetition of every other English team being banned.
no chance lifetime ban and made to play the rest of our days in the northern premier!

You know I had a funny feeling something like this would happen us punished them off scot free,don’t forget weren’t we fined more than Moscow was it when they racially abused some of our players compared to us coming out late second half,we know what’s going on they know what’s going on,and yet neutrals and media wonder why we boo the champions league music before the games ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.