City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

Don't mention the 39 ffs..I got a thread ban on the dipper thread for asking a dipper who quoted numbers, if the 39 was in regards to the innocent fans murdered by them
Can't mention the 39 to the self righteous, victimised scousers. It wasn't their fault they stormed the Juventus fans, it was the Belgian police that made them do it. And they made them storm the gates too. No justice for the 39 ever mentioned by them or the press. Yet if you even made the slightest inference that Liverpool fans had a part in Hillsborough, they jump all over you like a pack of crazed animals. They didn't storm the gates trying to jib in, the South Yorkshire police made them do it.

Yes it was tragic that 97 fans died at Hillsborough but both sides played their part in this tragedy yet one side constantly plays the victim, never accepting any blame.

And you got a ban for that, ridiculous.
Yeah the dipper had quoted a few numbers and one of them was 39..so I asked was than in reference to the 39 innocent fans your scummy fans murdered.
So I was banned...makes me laugh though ( not about the dead fans ) but so many fans call them worse and they often call our fans cunts etc but that's fine.
Guess one of the mods doesn't appreciate me asking dippers questions.

Probably get banned off here now but that's life.
Unless the wallpushers are around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.