City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Also, why were 22 instances allowed to go by, over 2 seasons, before we were charged? Can only be one of a two reasons

- PL are incompetent and nobody was checking timings until someone realised they should be.
- PL are corrupt and knew we were outside of tolerance but decided not to tell us so they could get us on a big fine and publicity

I have heard of the rule and whilst it’s daft I am not that bothered and the rules are the rules. But why have they suddenly done us for 2 years ? And are you telling me no club has similar issues ? And what about the refs responsibilities. It seems odd and suggest either a conspiracy against us or they have lost at least one major case against us and want to save face

Not at all surprised. It’s getting to the point that even though I’ve been a ST holder for decades & love going to matches, the European super league is sounding attractive

Time to ditch the ailing PL??

I have a feeling there will be new people in the executive positions of the PL in a few months time. Let's see how it goes.

You can get away with outright racism for a few grand but you dare take a second longer than the allotted 15 minutes and we'll slap you with a fine many tens of times bigger...

At this point, It's painfully close to some fantasy dystopian corporation world where you're born into debt, you work to pay it off but they micro-fine you for everything you do so you end up more in debt by the day. Independent regulators cannot come in soon enough.

bot really bothered by this. big headline. but sounds like it's a genuine rule and we've broken it. then been fined. done and dusted so nothing to see here.

tbf there is no excuse for being late.

if other clubs have done the same i'm sure they'll be done in due course.

i think palace were fined last year. not sure though.

if a fan of another club raises it to me and just say, "yeah and?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.