City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

“Rules relating to kickoffs and restarts help ensure the organization of the competition is set at the highest possible professional standard and provides certainty to fans and participating clubs,” the Premier League statement said. “It also ensures the broadcast of all 380 league matches around the world is kept to schedule.”

And the whistling wankers who are setting these 'highest' professional standards with their impeccable timekeeping clearly turn their backs on the timewasting goalies as they twiddle their whistle on their way back to the halfway line following the award of a goal kick.

My take is that we got fined £200k after the last game of the season for winning the fuckin' title.

Michael Kaltz BSC FCA LTA LLM
What sort of pretentious knob puts all their qualifications after their name. Doing that sort of job almost everyone has them. Two degrees - one not enough? And a ten day course to get FCA qualifications. Weirdo
Edinburgh123 BA MA FCA Prince2Methodology FirstAider Excel for beginner.
Haha!

From now on, you may all address me as:

Plays By Sense Of Smell, PgCert Psych OD&C, CIM Adv. Cert MMP, BA (Hons) ECS, BCAFL Cols GB, 2 x IMA Circle of Excellence Award, Panduit Global Marketing Excellence Award, Panduit Innovation Award, 4 x PFU AER Award, 2 x DM Awards Marketing Team of the Year, 3 x DM Awards Company of the Year, Driving Licence, Merit Badge Triple Jump, 400m

Or, of you wish, simply adapt it to a four letter acronym...

It’s a pretty old manager’s trick to send a team out early after a shit first half as kind of way of making a point.
What was the manager who gave his team a finger wagging session at half time.
May have been Wigan.

No problem at all with the charges and fine as long as we were made aware of it and that all other clubs are going to be treated the same way. It just seems that the PL are tying themselves in knots with all these rules. Three questions I would like to know the answers to are.

1. How is this measured? is this 15 minutes from the ref blowing the whistle to end the first half or is it a case of they have of they have 1 minute from the bell ringing ( believe this happens to let the teams know they have to return to the pitch ).

2. Why announce the charges? This could be handled behind closed doors without anyone knowing we have accepted the fine so what is the agenda?

3. Why wait until there are 22 charges? this just stinks of the 115 where multiple charges for the same offences make the situation look a lot worse than it actually is.

What i will say is that I will be keeping a close eye on the length of the half time breaks in the televised games next season.

Haha!

From now on, you may all address me as:

Plays By Sense Of Smell, PgCert Psych OD&C, CIM Adv. Cert MMP, BA (Hons) ECS, BCAFL Cols GB, 2 x IMA Circle of Excellence Award, Panduit Global Marketing Excellence Award, Panduit Innovation Award, 4 x PFU AER Award, 2 x DM Awards Marketing Team of the Year, 3 x DM Awards Company of the Year, Driving Licence, Merit Badge Triple Jump, 400m

Or, of you wish, simply adapt it to a four letter acronym...
Well you did say so ... ****. ;)

I don't understand why, when the club knows we are public enemy number one with the fa, premier league, media and a lot of fans if other clubs, we give them more ammunition to beat us with. Stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.