City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Think you are responsible as the home team to make sure both teams are back on pitch on time,surely we aren’t the only team who have had teams being late back onto the pitch id be highly suspicious if we are seen as the only side I’d say it’s quite high overall amongst teams,wonder if there is a way of checking out on each team and timekeeping..

This season we should come out two minutes late when away at the scum and scousers, see if those twats get fined for it.

Does feel a bit odd that it's over 2 seasons - surely this sort of admin is totted up every game and should be sorted at the end of each season. It's like speeding 22 times over 2 years and getting the letters all at once
There wouldn’t be the headlines then though would there?
I fully expect us to get charged again in a few years cos of something stupid like the trees around the Etihad are the wrong colour green.

Think you are responsible as the home team to make sure both teams are back on pitch on time,surely we aren’t the only team who have had teams being late back onto the pitch id be highly suspicious if we are seen as the only side I’d say it’s quite high overall amongst teams,wonder if there is a way of checking out on each team and timekeeping..
Isn't it the refs responsibility?

This is the equavilent of nicking the mona lisa and being charged with trespassing because they had nothing else to get you with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.