City football shirts everywhere

Mentioned this on another thread about a year ago.

It's a generational thing and City have been attracting the latest generation of kids who are getting in to football over the last 10 year, not just in the UK, it's everywhere.

Like it or loathe it, the good thing is that it likely secures their support for the next 50+ years along with the long term future success of the club.

made my day this morning...dropped my son off at nursery with my city top on, as I walked out another dad arrived with a rag top on...oh I fell about laughing, he didn't know what to say or do....he put his head down and carried walking...oh how good I felt...

My missus has relatives in Norway, when we won the league the first time i couldn't believe that their kids over there had become City fans because of it. Then some more of her relatives came to England to visit earlier this summer, and they had also become City fans because of Haaland.

I was in Paris last week and there were a few City shirts dotted around there as well.

I remember going to Tunisia in 2014 and looking to buy a fake City shirt, but they had none anywhere of any quality. When i asked the guy, he just laughed and said City were a small club and would never be big enough to have shirts being sold there. It was hot and tiring in the sun and that got the better of me, so i told him he would be begging to order City shirts due to demand in future because we were gonna take over. Who's laughing now you stupid **** (assume he obviously reads this forum).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.