City free on freeview channel 59

Now even more confusion.. No idea if we can get this game in HD anywhere other on BT. On Virgin the red button games are in SD.

EDIT.. I think Virgin have got it wrong. Its clearly stated as being on BT Sport 2 tomorrow night on their website. I'll trust that.

BT showcase isn't available on Sky in Ireland so I'll have to look elsewhere as the fecking rags are always on RTE the w@nkers.

Looks like its not available via a SKY set up. This is posted direct from the BT OS link above:

Will the free-to-air games be on BT Sport 1 too?
No. The free-to-air games will be broadcast on BT Sport Showcase, which means if you have a BT Sport Lite package (free with BT Broadband), you will need to upgrade to the BT Sport Pack – which you can do here – or watch BT Sport Showcase on a Freeview box.
Can I get BT Sport Showcase on my Sky box?
No. However, if your television has Freeview built in, you can simply plug in an aerial and access BT Sport Showcase on Freeview channel 59.

Looks like its not available via a SKY set up. This is posted direct from the BT OS link above:

Will the free-to-air games be on BT Sport 1 too?
No. The free-to-air games will be broadcast on BT Sport Showcase, which means if you have a BT Sport Lite package (free with BT Broadband), you will need to upgrade to the BT Sport Pack – which you can do here – or watch BT Sport Showcase on a Freeview box.
Can I get BT Sport Showcase on my Sky box?
No. However, if your television has Freeview built in, you can simply plug in an aerial and access BT Sport Showcase on Freeview channel 59.

It is if you have the BT Sport pack on Sky though.

TBF you did say:
Looks like its not available via a SKY set up. This is posted direct from the BT OS link above

I was just saying it is available if you pay. Its a PITA for a lot of people especially those with Sky who don't necessarily have a TV Arial hanging about. They should offer it as a stream as well. I dont think it is very well advertised. I only found out about the free view channel today!

If you have your internet with PlusNet they will give you all of the BT Sports channels for under a tenner a month (if you have Sky). You can cancel with one months notice as well so should we not get out of the groups/knocked out along the way you aren't tied in. Much better than the £20 a month BT want to get it on Sky.

The one thing i have found with BT is that you can barter

I am on sky so have to pay for their football,the first year i got it for half price and when they added the CL i still got them down to half price for a year

If its all proving a little inaccessible/expensive I’ve been told you can learn a lot if you go on csfine.com..

The one thing i have found with BT is that you can barter

I am on sky so have to pay for their football,the first year i got it for half price and when they added the CL i still got them down to half price for a year
I'm confused, are you on Sky or BT?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.