City free on freeview channel 59

It's definatley on Sky 417 as well they have just advertised it on BT sport 2 and BT showcase (free view)

This below is pasted direct from the BT website:

Can I get BT Sport Showcase on my Sky box?
No. However, if your television has Freeview built in, you can simply plug in an aerial and access BT Sport Showcase on Freeview channel 59.

So unless you pay for BT Sport2 I'm pretty sure you cant get it unless you dick around with an aerial! I'd be happy to be wrong but it might worth doing your dicking round first to avoid missing the first half an hour!

You can only watch on freeview channel 59.
It has the detail below on the bt sport website so presume it will be on 417 as that's bt sport 2?

exclusively live free-to-air on BT Sport Showcase, as well as on BT Sport 2, BTSport.com and the BT Sport app.

It has the detail below on the bt sport website so presume it will be on 417 as that's bt sport 2?

exclusively live free-to-air on BT Sport Showcase, as well as on BT Sport 2, BTSport.com and the BT Sport app.
Sorry I

Yes bt if you subscribe to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.