City games allegedly fixed

Corruption does not need to be about money changing hands. Ferguson used to rant about decisions given against the Rags. Every Referee knew that if he ranted about you, you did not referee again at the Swamp. If you are a referee you want to be doing the big matches, United against Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea. So you comply, you do not give a decision against United. No money has changed hands but it is still corruption because you are not acting honestly, you are acting in self interest and yet it was allowed. No one questioned it because a succesful United meant a succesful Premier League, a succesful Sky a succesful everything because everyone made money.
If Sky want to sell a match to the far east, the Rags v Liverpool would always (for now) get more money than City v who ever. It is about how you make money. You need to keep the rags relevant. PiGMOL want to be part of that as the Premier League has pushed them into the big money so they just tow the line and do what they are told.
I know what you mean and I believe it happens the same way myself, though I do think its just natural way things go. it isnt cloak and dagger brown envelope cheating but just bias towards a particular income stream. It's human nature. And City will benefit from it in future.

Before that we just got to start winning things, and as far as I know there is no cheating that is going on that is stopping us win things,That's down to our own performances last year anyway

I know what you mean and I believe it happens the same way myself, though I do think its just natural way things go. it isnt cloak and dagger brown envelope cheating but just bias towards a particular income stream. It's human nature. And City will benefit from it in future.

Before that we just got to start winning things, and as far as I know there is no cheating that is going on that is stopping us win things,That's down to our own performances last year anyway

So Chelsea at home last season? Luiz not been sent off on the clear instruction of some not on the field of play is not how a normal game is refereed. I could accept that the referee may miss an off the ball incident and the 4th official tells him what happened but everyone saw him go for the red card and then be told something in his earpiece. The next minute no foul was given and no card produced. That is not incompetence. That is cheating.

So Chelsea at home last season? Luiz not been sent off on the clear instruction of some not on the field of play is not how a normal game is refereed. I could accept that the referee may miss an off the ball incident and the 4th official tells him what happened but everyone saw him go for the red card and then be told something in his earpiece. The next minute no foul was given and no card produced. That is not incompetence. That is cheating.

Taylor hasn't reffed at our ground since so perhaps the powers that be have more influence than we think.

One thing is for sure....if we finish our chances we take the officials out of the equation and for me this is what we don't always do
I don't think refs are being bought but I do think our games are refereed differently and as a game goes on and things are tight this is when a ref or linesman can affect our result weather that be intentionally or sub consciously....basically take our chances kill the game early and take the officials out of the equation....
So we need a 100% performance every week whilst some top teams only need 50/60%

Yep. Seems fair.

Is it just us who the Authorities have an agenda against.. What abt the other 4 big guns who are in the rags way too?

Also if you could answer the Chelsea question i put forward.

Too true. Chelsea have done more damage to the rags than any other team. And still are. Yet Pigmol. Sky. BT. FA and just every other organisation are only trying to stop us.
Have a look at Chelsea's season when the players supposedly downed tools.
They were subject to a lot of very dodgy decisions that year. It's not just us.

Have a look at Chelsea's season when the players supposedly downed tools.
They were subject to a lot of very dodgy decisions that year. It's not just us.

What abt the early Russian years. They wiped the floor with the rags.

In order to get the ****s back to the top. Even if its to let them win one title. They would have to have every ref on board to hamper the other 5 big clubs.

What abt the early Russian years. They wiped the floor with the rags.

In order to get the ****s back to the top. Even if its to let them win one title. They would have to have every ref on board to hamper the other 5 big clubs.
Not everyone believes it's just about the rags, and to try and concentrate the discussion about them is disingenuous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.