City GIF Archive

190883b4eaf28d9123671cdd05ccd464.gif

Oh, love that one. I'd like to see it slowed down.

Wonderful thread this.

Couldn't find a gif of that goal. This'll have to do.....

Actually spent about 30 minutes trying to make a gif of this sequence to goal last night, and it can be done, you just need to be able to speed up the FPS (which will fit in all the passes and make United look like the clowns they are), but that either requires editing software (which I no longer have) or a ‘premium’ (paid) account on a gif creator website I have used, and they aren’t getting my money.

I may eventually do it anyway, as it would be a great gif to send to Rags.

Actually spent about 30 minutes trying to make a gif of this sequence to goal last night, and it can be done, you just need to be able to speed up the FPS (which will fit in all the passes and make United look like the clowns they are), but that either requires editing software (which I no longer have) or a ‘premium’ (paid) account on a gif creator website I have used, and they aren’t getting my money.

I may eventually do it anyway, as it would be a great gif to send to Rags.
You don't think the sheer beauty of that passage of play would be wasted on our quiet neighbours? They're simple folk, bless 'em.

You don't think the sheer beauty of that passage of play would be wasted on our quiet neighbours? They're simple folk, bless 'em.
Oh, the beauty would definitely be wasted.

The humiliation wouldn’t, though, as that’s something they are now more familiar with and can pick out rather quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.