City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

Anyone going to Al Ain planning pre-match drinks? Have Crown & Lion ( Dubai Blues) got a plan -Mark?

We will be staying over but nearest hotel to the stadium with a bar looks like Rotana. Hope we get lots of blues there tomorrow night- apparently we have a whole section - anyone know how many seats in the "City end"??

Cheers Durham Blue

Matt the Giant said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BniCA0ACUAE3xfD.jpg:large[/bigimg]

- John, listen to me.
- It's James actually, your highness.
- Whatever. Next time I tell a joke... you and the others had better laugh, ok?

10326609_504261306341930_1231728349_n.jpg
Now then lads, you put your left leg in your left leg out.

Very interesting photos... I think the Sheikh has a man crush on Zabba like the rest of us.

Awesome.

BnjT9K5IMAAgsoM.jpg:large

Kolorov: "Alf, You be Gerrard, Fernie, you be Djemba Ba. Don't take it yet, Sharon"
Silva: "Not again, Alex. We did this at Carrington all last week"

Durham Blue2 said:
Anyone going to Al Ain planning pre-match drinks? Have Crown & Lion ( Dubai Blues) got a plan -Mark?

We will be staying over but nearest hotel to the stadium with a bar looks like Rotana. Hope we get lots of blues there tomorrow night- apparently we have a whole section - anyone know how many seats in the "City end"??

Cheers Durham Blue
Most of us are staying at the Danat so will be in there for beers after the match. Probably won't have time for pre-match drinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.