City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's more the fact that he's doing it with City that feels a bit odd. Slight whiff of the "rich man's plaything" cliche I suppose.

Don't get me wrong. I'd rather it was this lad than Peter Swales or Franny bloody Lee ;-)
feeling a bit uncomfortable with your new "Wholesome Dave" image? Back on form here with a bang. The idea that the Sheikh's investment in us was just a "vanity purchase" is a crude and nasty slur tbh.

Don't you ever, ever know when to admit defeat? You're like a weeble, George.

'I get knocked down, but I get up again'

A happy loser, presumably through years of practice.

When will the penny drop? Your snidey and sniggering demeanour is rendered comical by your profound lack of football knowledge.

Let's have it yet again, just for the fun of it this time....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=299438#p7668872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=299438#p7668872</a>

Many of the nuances and in-jokes on BM pass me by.

I am a very simple person.

Too much is being made of the presence of the sons. Deference is always to the father. In this case, this is a son of the father of the nation and essentially second in command to one of the wealthiest families on the the planet, ever.

Trust me, Dave, as a born and bred [non-practising] Muslim Mancunian, there are many aspects of the world that trouble me. Yes, in the UAE, the Gulf, MENA and beyond. But what about the Latin fascists, the BJP 'elected' in India, the Chinese Communist Party and the Russian Oligarchy to name but a few?

The point is that we are on here to express our view on the club that most of us have supported as a matter of cultural heritage.

If I was going to make a political stance in an ideal world, I'd move to a commune in Hamburg and start supporting St Pauli, but life's not that simple, is it? Nothing is more complicated than the evaluation of own souls. Let's leave it at that. our kid.

There´s a certain love in this pic..

10388005_253009448219677_710414556_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.