City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

917119_408799729261579_291598644_n.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks he looks very much like Ferran?

Brilliant photos by Kreing Thai.

"Little Boss" has obviously got the bug. That should be our grandchildren sorted for decades of glory too.

Didsbury Dave said:
Brilliant photos by Kreing Thai.

"Little Boss" has obviously got the bug. That should be our grandchildren sorted for decades of glory too.

The sheikhs instagram is peppered with pics of his kids in City clobber mate. Couldn't help but think these boys are gonna ruin the rest of every rags lives!

Lopez got a little segment on City Today. Looks like they're training Lopez up on his PR duties. Hopefully we'll see more of him next season too!

Gobson said:
Lopez got a little segment on City Today. Looks like they're training Lopez up on his PR duties. Hopefully we'll see more of him next season too!

Agreed, I'd like to see a bit more of Lopes too.

Edit: This is meant to be a sarcastic dig as he spelt Lopes wrong, but the way I've worded it may look sincere.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Gobson said:

Agreed, I'd like to see a bit more of Lopes too.

Edit: This is meant to be a sarcastic dig as he spelt Lopes wrong, but the way I've worded it may look sincere.

Haha fair go, Just woke up/ wasn't paying too much attention to what I was typing.

I think Manuel said on the OS that no world cup picks will be playing today - so if Lescott didn't train and is out it could be

Pantilimon
Richards
Boyata
Nastasic
Clichy
Nasri
Rodwell
Garcia
Kolarov
Jovetic
Lopes

subs - Wright, Huws, Hiwula etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.