City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

zeddie said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I want to move to Abu Dhabi, looks amazing.

abu dhabi is nice.. but have you not seen dubai yet? different world! People think we live in tents, ride camels to work dodging flying bullets on the way

Nah, nobody thinks that mate. Dubai? are you kidding me? Everybody wants to go to Dubai.

So.. there is a match on Thursaday.......................nice!!

zeddie said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I want to move to Abu Dhabi, looks amazing.

abu dhabi is nice.. but have you not seen dubai yet? different world! People think we live in tents, ride camels to work dodging flying bullets on the way

Went to Dubai last year and the place is amazing although ridiculously hot. Abu Dhabi is certainly high up my to do list as well.

I'm abu dhabi at the mo for work and have brought the wife n kids along too... will be heading over to the Open Training Session tomorrow at the SMBZ Stadium where all the City players are training at about 6:30 local time.

Will certainly upload as many pics as I can lads!

I'm checking into the St Regis tomorrow... does anyone know if the players will still be there tomorrow night?

Abu Dhabi is fantastic.
Too hot for me mind in the summer. Though you can actually live in a totally air conditioned environment without going outside if you time it right.
I worked there 2001-2003 on a contract with Etisalat as a Solution Architect. I like to think that the City pin badge on my suit had effect - even though it most likely didn't.

Lots of Pictures here

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/hhmansoor#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/hhmansoor#</a>

Anyone on Instagram should follow sheikh mansour he puts up loads of pictures with the players

Hhmansoor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.