CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

CityinEurope

LECH POZNAN – Thursday 4th November

Depart Manchester approx. 09:30 hours on Wednesday 3rd November,
Arrive Poznan 12:30 hours, local time, transfer to our city centre hotels.
We are currently awaiting full details of the hotels from our ground agent, in Poznan
Remainder of day in Poznan is free time
Match Day – Thursday 4th November
Day at leisure, coach transfer from hotel to stadium, pick up time TBC
At this point all bags will be loaded on to the coach, ready for departure after final whistle.
Flight departs Poznan 22:30 hours approx arrive back into Manchester 00:30 approx.
Cost per person £295.00 4 star (based on twin share).
Payment Structure - £100 non refundable deposit per person to secure place, balance due starting the last week of October, strictly no later than 31st October

Call Spike (Mcr) 0161 775 7500 or Miles (Ldn) 0207 935 6129

Anyone going to this game will have a great time Poznan is a great place & hotels are a good standard & Vodka very cheap & locals friendly .My advice would be to go on an organised trip like this instead of sorting it out yourself

This is the Europa trip I'm most keen on making - mostly because it's on my birthday and the Juve trip sounds like a bit of a damp squib with the small stadia and the lack of alcohol available in Turin.

This does seem a little pricey though and I am a poor student so has anyone made any similar travel arrangements for less that they could share on here?

Cheers in advance!

Spike/Brian put us down provisionally for 5 or 6 and I will confirm next week.

frosty88 said:
This is the Europa trip I'm most keen on making - mostly because it's on my birthday and the Juve trip sounds like a bit of a damp squib with the small stadia and the lack of alcohol available in Turin.

This does seem a little pricey though and I am a poor student so has anyone made any similar travel arrangements for less that they could share on here?

Cheers in advance!
Liverpool to berlin with easyjet and then train cost us £56 return + £27 for return train

Berlin's Lovely, unfortunately were going direct out of M-cr to Poznan, so we cant join you.

Have a good trip

BR

Spike

Are you running this trip only or are there other options, very keen for probably 6 of us just wondered if there was a stay over night of the game option?

Last week when I last checked, you could get from Liverpool to Gdansk and then from Wroclaw to Doncaster for under £40 return. Trains appeared to be dirt cheap too from Gdansk to Poznan and then from Poznan to Wroclaw.

I don't have a chance with tickets (2500 loyalty points) as this is the one everyone wants to go to, but I'm tempted to come over for the experience and booze at those prices.

flipmode said:
I don't have a chance with tickets (2500 loyalty points) as this is the one everyone wants to go to, but I'm tempted to come over for the experience and booze at those prices.

You will easy get a ticket mate. The ground is fucking massive.

frosty88 said:

Cheers in advance!
we've paid £230 for 2 of us, thats flights to berlin, train, hotels in both poznan and berlin because we're having friday night in berlin. Flying from stanstead with ryanair, pm me if you want any extra info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.