CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

cyberblue said:
mcfcjosh said:
The whole post was, i'm not having a dig at the trip organisers in anyway just you, in every thread they do you are telling other people why any other route is shit and you have to do it this way
Pease show tell or point out where i say other routes are shit & "you have to do it this way" i was merley expresing my opinion of travel in Poland & going to Poznan from experience. if i thought going with Spikes trip from experience was shit believe me i would say so .as i said each to there own
So you have travelled to city matches by both methods - spikes trip and independent to make an informed decicion then? Thought not, as previous posters have said you continually try and persuade people to go on spikes trip, yet if anything all you do is put people off!

i went with Spikes firm for 6 out of the 8 european matches a couple of seasons ago (made my own way to Cyprus and Schalke) would have gone to Romania with them if they'd put a trip on - instead i had to piss about getting to and from Luton , and im with them on Thursday - will more than likely go with them to Poznan and Juve - so now what i do is whenever City are in Europe i wait to see what Spikes firm are doing first - My only gripe with them is that they dont produce a loyalty card!

bluesmith said:
cyberblue said:
Pease show tell or point out where i say other routes are shit & "you have to do it this way" i was merley expresing my opinion of travel in Poland & going to Poznan from experience. if i thought going with Spikes trip from experience was shit believe me i would say so .as i said each to there own
So you have travelled to city matches by both methods - spikes trip and independent to make an informed decicion then? Thought not, as previous posters have said you continually try and persuade people to go on spikes trip, yet if anything all you do is put people off!
Like the way you ask a Question then answer it yourself For the record i have never been on Spikes trip & i have never endorsed his trips & am not making an informed decision .Merely expressing my opinion about travel to Poznan .asI would only go on an organised trip to Poland ,many on here are making there own way via Berlin ect Fair play to them

cyberblue said:
bluesmith said:
Like the way you ask a Question then answer it yourself For the record i have never been on Spikes trip & i have never endorsed his trips & am not making an informed decision .Merely expressing my opinion about travel to Poznan .asI would only go on an organised trip to Poland ,many on here are making there own way via Berlin ect Fair play to them
Funny that you haven't endorsed Spikes trip I'm pretty sure the following quote is yours

You can rest asured .It will be a good trip at reasanable cost .but most of all they are a profesional & experienced organisation

Spike is obviously a personal friend of yours which is why your bigging him up.

bluesmith said:
cyberblue said:
Funny that you haven't endorsed Spikes trip I'm pretty sure the following quote is yours

You can rest asured .It will be a good trip at reasanable cost .but most of all they are a profesional & experienced organisation

Bleeding hell mate are you bored or what ?.Everyone who has been on Spikes Trip & quoated on here have nothing but praise for the trips they have been on . dozens have stated how good they are .why pick on me ?

cyberblue said:
bluesmith said:

Bleeding hell mate are you bored or what ?.Everyone who has been on Spikes Trip & quoated on here have nothing but praise for the trips they have been on . dozens have stated how good they are .why pick on me ?[/quote]
Awwwww poor little you!
its just every thread i look at about these trips you are always preaching about how good they are, i didn't really have a problem with it i was merely pointing it out at first

went with spikes lot a couple of times last time we were in europe.
brilliant trip and a top experience.

were flying from luton to berlin :)

Can anyone pm me details of how to get the train from Berlin to Poznan,and if it is possible to book train tickets now,as i am flying via luton Berlin and am thinking about hiring a car,but would rather get the train,but if anyone would like to go halves on a car rental contact me,i don't mind driving,i am getting the 13;30 flight out of luton with my son,but again train details would be appreciated,thanks in advance p.s. the flight is on Wednesday,coming back Friday afternoon

Me and mate had a few the other night, and he convincend me to go this...
Drive to gatwick Tuesday night (£9 travel lodge) Flying from Gatwick! to Krakow on wed morn (we fancied night in Krakow...).
Then flying from Krakow to Warsaw to Poznan on thursday at dinner...get poznan at 5 PM....beers, Watch game, back in to Poznan. Few more beers and then Overnight train at 2am back to Krakow. Gets there about 10 am, and fly at 12 ish back to Gatwick!
Dont know what its cost us yet, but not bad as hotel in Krakow was cheap.
Im getting too old for this!

I keep thinking of booking planes and stuff but I don't want to until it's guaranteed I can get tickets via the club. Seems as though this is the one everyone wants to go to, so I'm unsure with my loyalty points (2300) if I would get one through the club. What do people think?

Wouldn't mind doing the Liverpool - Gdansk, Wroclaw - Doncaster route as you get to see more of the country then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.