CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

mcfcmatt said:
At Luton now, roads were clear.
Sat in the bar, although a bit early!
Blue Army!

Don't worry about it, I think this is the only time that a pint at 6am feels right! I'm sat in the Liverpool Airport bar myself having a pint of Tuborg.

Plenty other blues were here a minute ago bit they've all got on the 6.20 Ryanair flight direct to Poznan. Still an hour and half till I board, better take it easy!

We left Manchester at 1am also Matt. Arrived at Luton 4 hours before departure! Heading through passport control now

In work since 6 - Leaving for Luton at 2.30am tomorrow. Can`t wait. mini panic before - 1 of the Lads flew out from Bristol Airport yesterday morning on Ryanair, got diverted to Warsaw & then had to sit on a Coach for 7 Hrs. Anyone any idea why? He`s not replied to my text.

Work til 11. Minibus to Liverpool 12.30. Berlin tonight. Can't wait.
Got 500PLN, just done the maths, only in Poznan for 18hrs, about 5PLN a pint. I think I may end up in one of those sobering up clinics.
Must remember the Poznan fridge magnet for 'er in doors to boost the brownie points for the next trip.

How is everyone getting from Poznan airport to Orbis Polonez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.