CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

cdc said:
How is everyone getting from Poznan airport to Orbis Polonez?

That's where we're staying as well. Fly out from Luton on Thursday morning at around 8pm and fly back early on Saturday morning. I think the plan is just to get a taxi from the airport to the hotel, I read somewhere it would cost around the equivalent of a fiver.

See you all in the Old Market Square!

leaving later on the 9.24pm train :o)<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />leaving later on the 9.24pm train :o)

Will see you all in the bar at Luton early hours.

On my own, so willing to hop in taxi from the airport, and split the cost if there is a spare seat going.

Vonk's Konk said:

On my own, so willing to hop in taxi from the airport, and split the cost if there is a spare seat going.

Which hotel you in mate?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Vonk's Konk said:

Which hotel you in mate?
Not got a hotel, fly back out Friday morning, so just gonna go straight back to the airport after the post match piss up.

Vonk's Konk said:

Looks like there will be plenty of us wanting to share taxis, I'm on my jack and will be in the Bar at Luton Airport tomorrow morning for the Wizz Air Express!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived in Krakow today first bar I went in there wad 2 city fans in their unbelievable come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.