CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

allan harper said:
6 of us going Via Berlin......
5 of us on Easyjet out of Liverpool to Berlin late weds afternoon. Night in Berlin then Poznan on train next day. Anyone sorted bars for Berlin on weds night. I think there are a few Blues doing the same route should be a good night.

bluesteve1964 said:
allan harper said:
6 of us going Via Berlin......
5 of us on Easyjet out of Liverpool to Berlin late weds afternoon. Night in Berlin then Poznan on train next day. Anyone sorted bars for Berlin on weds night. I think there are a few Blues doing the same route should be a good night.

thats the flight were on, getting 6.30am train thrus to poznan

yeah we goin Berlin on the wednesday, stayin over then back to Berlin the day after the match. Not sure what flight we gettin cos I aint arranging it but hopefully see some of u :D

Looking Forward to the return leg, The atmosphere in their place will be Bang On.

You've got to hand it to them, they get behind their team, great support.

I am travelling on this trip alone from Goole area, anyone want to split a lift and parking in Manc airport ?

Got mine tday, still about 1000 left from what she was saying at the ticket office

W100RDY said:
I am travelling on this trip alone from Goole area, anyone want to split a lift and parking in Manc airport ?

Can't help with transport but you can save a bit on parking at airport by booking through this company that is run/owned (I think) by a blue.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skyparksecure.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skyparksecure.com/</a>
Go through booking process then enter code skyctid and you get about 15% discount.

Got my ticket this morning, still a few left apparently? Maybe not as many going as we originally thought.

My ticket is in 02 which is the second tier behind the goals to the side? Anybody else up here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.