CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

A34 winchester blues 5 of us going . Off to bed now up at 230am, pick up mate in basingstoke at 4 , stansted at 6 flight to poznan at 715. Been watching city since i was 8 (1972) been to all the big ones 74, 76, 81, 99, watched city in millenium stad,lockeren, groclin, schalke, dussledorf. Looking forward to this one more than any of them having seen what their fans are like at eastlands. If anyone remembers the berlin flight back to stansted after groclin you will remember it was special....Cant wait to get in the square tomorrow have a few beers, taxi to the ground. Shitting it a bit coming out and getting back to town ( cant run any more and have got asthma ffs ) . Hope all the lads behave and show europe what great supporters we are... Come in city lets put the wolves game behind us and move it on up....

blue_ged said:
A34 winchester blues 5 of us going . Off to bed now up at 230am, pick up mate in basingstoke at 4 , stansted at 6 flight to poznan at 715. Been watching city since i was 8 (1972) been to all the big ones 74, 76, 81, 99, watched city in millenium stad,lockeren, groclin, schalke, dussledorf. Looking forward to this one more than any of them having seen what their fans are like at eastlands. If anyone remembers the berlin flight back to stansted after groclin you will remember it was special....Cant wait to get in the square tomorrow have a few beers, taxi to the ground. Shitting it a bit coming out and getting back to town ( cant run any more and have got asthma ffs ) . Hope all the lads behave and show europe what great supporters we are... Come in city lets put the wolves game behind us and move it on up....

is andy going with you were on that flight taxi from bournemouth leaving at 03-30 see you soon i never felt more like singing the blues

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww3o2hIuekc&feature" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww3o2hIuekc&feature</a>

a thing or two about Poznan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.