City in for Alves?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it won't happen because Van Der Wiel is cup tied for the Champions League so Barca would be losing out big style.

<sigh>, forgot about that in all my excitement!

I just wasted 10 minutes reading the comments on the De Telegraaf websie via google translate. The common theme... €20 million ! we'll giftwrap him and deliver him personally... somethings in football never change, where ever you are in the world!

Its hard to know what to understand is going on.i mean if mike rigg and 3 other scouts went to watch this dutch kid last week,what does this mean...reading the training report by the way today,we only had 17 guys,with balo injured and now those fringe players leaving,and if sweep is to leave as well.i do think we need 2 players myself...but i would also say we may get none...but from what has been said by marwood ,platt,and the don this jan they didnt seem to think there would be more to add..unless something presents itself to them...now maybe alves is presenting itself to them..barca are happy to collect it seems to me...and i do suppose teams are waiting right to the end..ie luiz even...who knows

california blue said:
A young and hungry dutch right back who wants to prove himself at the highest level

He got a proper slating in those comments; saying he's been terrible since the world cup. That Barcelona are mad; rip their hands off and take the cash. He's hardly work €2.5M let alone €20M.

I can see the sense in Van De Wiel, perhaps de jong to mentor. - maybe Vinny will do the same with Lukaku? (sp)

Still I selfishly want Alves he is awesome.

i agree with the dutch kid comment,i remember him in the world cup,i thought he was an excellent player for them...and i do wonder why they went to watch him..city MUST like him to me....

but on the other hand,yes he is greedy mr alves,but he is not just some average player for me,and he is playing ,not just a squad player for THE best team in my opinion the last 10-20 yrs...and he is 27,near his prime...

he is a name round the world ,what the owners want,and it would be a statement that again we are in for a player at the TOP table..for me it would be daniel alves. only just....

what will make me laugh is he will probably sign his improved contract in the next couple of days..and i will think why have i discussed him for the week,,but thats football isnt it,our lives...keeps us sane..

california blue said:
hmm toss up

Brazilian merc who has won it all and in search of the last great contract to take back to rio

or

A young and hungry dutch right back who wants to prove himself at the highest level

Van der wiel is shocking mate, Alves is best right back in the world and has atleast 5 years left in him i say break the bank for him.

Stillsy said:
california blue said:
hmm toss up

Brazilian merc who has won it all and in search of the last great contract to take back to rio

or

Van der wiel is shocking mate, Alves is best right back in the world and has atleast 5 years left in him i say break the bank for him.

I dont understand these stupid idiots. Break the bank for Alves? You are stupid! Bobby is not intrested in Alves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.