city in yellow

I was at that one, top day out.

City fans just laughed when the players ran out in that awful kit.

We got absolutely thrashed, it was men against boys that day.

As usual city fans made the best of it and had a great day out in London, Arse fans didn't get our sense of humour and couldn't work out why we were having such a laugh.

Arsenal always seemed so strong in those days, very physical and city always seemed to get bullied by them. We can give it back now though with all our 6 foot plus players, can't wait for the new season, come on you blues!!!!!!

And never again in yellow please.

We had a great following that day, yes we got battered on the pitch, but had a great laugh at the expense of the boys in yellow. I think some Marketing Guru must have thought lets cash in on the inflatable bananas and use a yellow kit, just at a time when the bananas had run their course.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
We had a great following that day, yes we got battered on the pitch, but had a great laugh at the expense of the boys in yellow. I think some Marketing Guru must have thought lets cash in on the inflatable bananas and use a yellow kit, just at a time when the bananas had run their course.

Yep, and watching the youtube clip reminded me what a great old ground highbury was, probably my favourite of them all.

I believe it's townhouses or something now? shame.

Watching some of the most recent ones he's put up it has me wondering, was Lake really anywhere near as good as City fans who remember him make out or has his reputation been enhanced by nostalgia? I'm too young to remember him but looking at some of those games it seems to me he was far from one of our better players.

masterwig said:
Watching some of the most recent ones he's put up it has me wondering, was Lake really anywhere near as good as City fans who remember him make out or has his reputation been enhanced by nostalgia? I'm too young to remember him but looking at some of those games it seems to me he was far from one of our better players.
Yes he just had "one of them" that day

the talisman said:
I was at that one, top day out.

City fans just laughed when the players ran out in that awful kit.

We got absolutely thrashed, it was men against boys that day.

As usual city fans made the best of it and had a great day out in London, Arse fans didn't get our sense of humour and couldn't work out why we were having such a laugh.

Arsenal always seemed so strong in those days, very physical and city always seemed to get bullied by them. We can give it back now though with all our 6 foot plus players, can't wait for the new season, come on you blues!!!!!!

And never again in yellow please.

As I remember it, quite a few booed them onto the pitch, I was stunned into silence, never thought I'd see City wearing a shitty yellow kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.