City Join On The Ball Campaign

40 fucking years of periods,must have cost thousands,if you had anything else wrong with you where you had pain and bleeding every 3/4 weeks you would get free treatment,it's like car tax,they know you have to have it so can charge you anything they want,good on the club

It’s not something ‘wrong with you’ though is it?

It’s a perfectly natural, normal part of being female.

40 fucking years of periods,must have cost thousands,if you had anything else wrong with you where you had pain and bleeding every 3/4 weeks you would get free treatment,it's like car tax,they know you have to have it so can charge you anything they want,good on the club

The tax is set by the EU, I think they wanted to remove it pre Brexit vote but were told they couldn't.

It’s not something ‘wrong with you’ though is it?

It’s a perfectly natural, normal part of being female.
It can be heavy bleeding,really painful,girls have to go on the pill to make them lighter and less painful,you can need time off school/work,if it was anything else it wouldn't be called normal,i had menstral migraines,3 days every month i was no use to anyone,40 fucking years!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.