City ladies team

Colins Bellend said:
Are ladies games included in our season cards

No idea but you could buy Ladies tickets for £1 if you got an MCFC ST during a cup game this last season.
Otherwise it´s was whopping £2 entrance fee

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.

Fu21 said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.

Not to mention that we don't join the new league until 2014 anyway (it's a summertime league), so why ditch them all a year early? (Not that I would want them ditched at all. Just to be clear.)

Falastur said:
Fu21 said:

Not to mention that we don't join the new league until 2014 anyway (it's a summertime league), so why ditch them all a year early? (Not that I would want them ditched at all. Just to be clear.)

I will be honest and say there is a level of uncertainty around the present team but hopefully this will all be sorted out in the next few weeks. Some players will not want to play at that level as the commitment is raised a 100% from that in the premier league we currently play in so there will be a change in personel but to rid the club of all but one would be suicide.

City have taken a bit of battering over this when they should be applauded. City ladies will have some of the best facilities to use in Europe and thry will throw resources at it. Surely this is a good thing for the sport??

Fu21 said:
Falastur said:
Fu21 said:

I will be honest and say there is a level of uncertainty around the present team but hopefully this will all be sorted out in the next few weeks. Some players will not want to play at that level as the commitment is raised a 100% from that in the premier league we currently play in so there will be a change in personel but to rid the club of all but one would be suicide.

City have taken a bit of battering over this when they should be applauded. City ladies will have some of the best facilities to use in Europe and thry will throw resources at it. Surely this is a good thing for the sport??

As you are involved I hope that you can help me with a few questions.
Is it true that a minimum wage will apply for the new league?
Are there plans to move games to the Academy stadium being built at the Campus?

Fu21 said:
Falastur said:
Fu21 said:

That's to be expected I guess. Hopefully the club will be able to keep a few of the "old hands" on though, it'd be nice to think that we hadn't completely left the old team behind.

S04 said:
Fu21 said:
Falastur said:

Is regards to wages I can't really say. I was with Liverpool in the WSL in the first season of the league and we got £100 per game plus expenses. I think Liverpool have since increased their wages so to speak but they are expecting people to train everyday.

City Ladies will move across once the training venue is built and will get use of the facilities. It's going to become far more professional and that can only be to the benefit of the Ladies team. From a personal point of view I want City to become the best female team in the UK and be full of home grown City fans which at the moment it's not. There is prob three blues including me in the first team which I hope will change in the future.

Fu21 said:
S04 said:
Fu21 said:

Is regards to wages I can't really say. I was with Liverpool in the WSL in the first season of the league and we got £100 per game plus expenses. I think Liverpool have since increased their wages so to speak but they are expecting people to train everyday.

City Ladies will move across once the training venue is built and will get use of the facilities. It's going to become far more professional and that can only be to the benefit of the Ladies team. From a personal point of view I want City to become the best female team in the UK and be full of home grown City fans which at the moment it's not. There is prob three blues including me in the first team which I hope will change in the future.

Splendid!..Looking forward to seeing the Ladies team play there.
The Academy stadium will function as the heart of the campus area we have all been told so having MCLFC play there is hopefully a sign of things to come.

Another question for Fu21, as your league was a winter league and the new league is going to be summer, what happens between now and the summer league starting next April/May, do you have nearly a year with no football or will you play straight through from the Autumn ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.