City ladies team

cleavers said:
Another question for Fu21, as your league was a winter league and the new league is going to be summer, what happens between now and the summer league starting next April/May, do you have nearly a year with no football or will you play straight through from the Autumn ?

There will be batches of training over the period of time with friendly games mixed in. Pre season will start in Dec/January but players will be expected to have kept in shape and be at a high level.

Fu21 said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.

Not trying to be hostile or anything, but have you been offered a contract?

Fu21 said:
As they move into the new league, City have ditched all their players from last season bar one!

No they haven’t. I am one of the first team players and at this time not one player has been released. Not sure where you have your info from but its bullshit.

No one has signed anything yet. We are in the middle of a break and everything will start to be sorted out in July.

Fu21 said:
No one has signed anything yet. We are in the middle of a break and everything will start to be sorted out in July.

Good luck I hope you have a successful season!

Fu21 said:
Fu21 said:

Maybe that's bullshit too?

Fu21 said:

I know a couple of the players and they've told me they won't know anything till next month. This may have something to do with the Doncaster appeal.
I've been watching their games and I'd say a few of them really do have a chance of stepping up. Either way, the club has time to have a good look at everyone before deciding anything.

Scotty76 said:
Fu21 said:

I know a couple of the players and they've told me they won't know anything till next month. This may have something to do with the Doncaster appeal.
I've been watching their games and I'd say a few of them really do have a chance of stepping up. Either way, the club has time to have a good look at everyone before deciding anything.

Maybe I know someone who has signed a contract as other more established teams were sniffing about after them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.