City Launch KAKA swoop

- Joe said:
City Raider said:
Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

That was me, nothing mysterious about it! And I know he's been back since - but didn't post on here coz you invariably get slaughtered lol, unless you can prove it with a vial of the incoming players blood.

Anyway, still can't tell you why he has been there, be Kaka, Pirlo or Posh Spice

Does that mean I can post this again?!
milanpilot.jpg
Why's the pilot got a rangers scarf on? surely glasgows too cold for the kakameister

Isn't Kaka currently owned by Jesus?

Can't see Jesus selling him to Muslims any time soon.....

FORZA CITY said:
I honestly don't think that a player of his magnitude would be seen dead at MCFC at the moment... but why is everyone seemingly pinning all our hopes on him? Is this a position that we REALLY need filling at the moment? Yes, he is a top player, but he is very lightweight in my opinion. What if we do sign him and he struggles to adapt to life in the Premier League, where the game is played at an extremely fast pace and is very physical? Also, if we shock the world and buy Kaka, but fail to strengthen in the positions that we desperately need to strengthen then we'll be no better off than we are now.

I know all you merchandise whores are DESPERATE to take your nice shiney replica top and get his name printed on the back but please... look at the bigger picture. It will be a marketing buy.

for god sake shut up. you would say no to kaka because u need to fillother positions, u sign players like that as and when u can im sure? kaka comes to our club then so will other quality players sure we need to fill other positions more urgently but as a sign of intent kaka is about as big as it gets.
and sorry if people get excited by that but with names like bellamy and parker being linked im sure there will be some antisipation when a super star is linked to us.

Wow, i expected them to say kaka was going nowhere ! he just he hasnt heard of a deal but hopes kaka stays at milan. very very weird

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2009/01/13/1058987/kaka-alarm-bells-ring-berlusconi-steps-in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-mil ... i-steps-in</a>

Kaka Alarm Bells Ring, Berlusconi Steps In
The chief insists he knows nothing of a deal coming from England for Kaka, and there was also praise for Beckham...
»Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Milan president Silvio Berlusconi insists he knows nothing about any mega offer from Manchester City for Kaka.

Reports in England and Italy suggested the rich Citizens were ready to offer the Brazilian a whopping €285,000 per week deal for his services. However, the reaction from Milan seems to suggest that it's all paper talk.

"I don't know about an offer, but I am hoping Kaka stays with Milan," Berlusconi told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

Apart from the whispers surrounding Kaka's future, all the limelight has been on English midfielder David Beckham. It has been going well for the former Manchester United man and Berlusconi is impressed.

"I have really liked Beckham as he has proved he is a modest and great professional," he said.

The squad was back at Milanello this evening as they prepare for their clash at San Siro against Fiorentina on Sunday. Becks is likely to make his full 'home' debut then.

Ronaldinho didn't take part as he has been struck down with flu, but new recruit Thiago Silva trained with the rest of the team.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

slicky202 said:
FORZA CITY said:
I honestly don't think that a player of his magnitude would be seen dead at MCFC at the moment... but why is everyone seemingly pinning all our hopes on him? Is this a position that we REALLY need filling at the moment? Yes, he is a top player, but he is very lightweight in my opinion. What if we do sign him and he struggles to adapt to life in the Premier League, where the game is played at an extremely fast pace and is very physical? Also, if we shock the world and buy Kaka, but fail to strengthen in the positions that we desperately need to strengthen then we'll be no better off than we are now.

I know all you merchandise whores are DESPERATE to take your nice shiney replica top and get his name printed on the back but please... look at the bigger picture. It will be a marketing buy.

for god sake shut up. you would say no to kaka because u need to fillother positions, u sign players like that as and when u can im sure? kaka comes to our club then so will other quality players sure we need to fill other positions more urgently but as a sign of intent kaka is about as big as it gets.
and sorry if people get excited by that but with names like bellamy and parker being linked im sure there will be some antisipation when a super star is linked to us.

You say that Kaka coming to City would encourage others to join, but why the fuck hasn't anyone come running since Robinho signed??? It doesn't work like that, open your eyes. Yet another blue wanting MCFC to run before it can walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.