City Launch KAKA swoop

Stackmoney said:
Steven Ireland is class end of.
Exactly...

Ireland still on his form even with Kaka, Diego and Robinho at the club he will not be dropped. Ireland-first name on team sheet.
SWP might be, seen as he has put in some fairly average performances this season but has worked veryyyyy hard.

citizens_1976 said:
Stackmoney said:
Exactly...

Ireland still on his form even with Kaka, Diego and Robinho at the club he will not be dropped. Ireland-first name on team sheet.
SWP might be, seen as he has put in some fairly average performances this season but has worked veryyyyy hard.

Give him a break most of the time he's played out of position (SWP)

Stackmoney said:
In your opinion..... everyone is entitled to an opinion......... my opinion is that he is not class he's had a few good games this season compared to previous seasons, you have a very short memory, but thank you for sharing your opinion with me i'll take it on board

Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

Yes he was my Dads driver drove him to the airport and asked where was he going.

Gary replied "Milan"

The driver then asked business or pleasure.

Gary replied laughing "I'm going skiing or meeting murinho"

He was having a joke with the driver but it is true he told the driver he was going to Milan.

jhg1989 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

Yes he was my Dads driver drove him to the airport and asked where was he going.

Gary replied "Milan"

The driver then asked business or pleasure.

Gary replied laughing "I'm going skiing or meeting murinho"

He was having a joke with the driver but it is true he told the driver he was going to Milan.

Looking like ADRIANO then? Works for me!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.