City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yep. I’m seeing a real siege mentality from others because of this but all it’s done for me is cause worry - if the club were as confident as they let on about winning the 115 case there wouldn’t be any need for this, surely?
This action against PL is about our future sponsorships & it also seems we may have had a ruling against a recent sponsorship renewal owing to unfair value. Seems we’ve had enough of other clubs trying to thwart our growth

They make it sound sooo reasonable, the rule introduction. And so menacing, the club's challenge.

'Then rules, designed to save the world, end poverty, and cure all known illnesses, are being challenged by City, who if successful, plan to return the world to the 13th century full of plague and shit on the streets'. Aye, ok The Times.

Yep. I’m seeing a real siege mentality from others because of this but all it’s done for me is cause worry - if the club were as confident as they let on about winning the 115 case there wouldn’t be any need for this, surely?

It's a totally separate issue.

When the rules were put into place City put on record that they had issues with the legality of them. If we as a club are now losing out on genuine sponsorship revenue because we're yet again being stitched up with further new rules to stop our success then why on earth should we not fight it?

Big up to the club I say, wish we had adopted this stance when FFP first became a thing too.

They make it sound sooo reasonable, the rule introduction. And so menacing, the club's challenge.

'Then rules, designed to save the world, end poverty, and cure all known illnesses, are being challenged by City, who if successful, plan to return the world to the 13th century full of plague and shit on the streets'. Aye, ok The Times.

Correct, well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.