City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

My gut reaction to this is that we’re not on very strong ground here and that we might lose this action.

If that happens, the whattaboutery around 115 will ramp up off the charts, despite the two cases having nothing to do with each other.
I always get the feeling we’ve got a plan with what we do though, nothing done just for the sake of it.

Were Newcastle in a similar position to ourselves when ffp was introduced by Uefa. They would have wanted to challenge it, but the time that it would have taken to over turn it would have been detrimental to NUFC especially after waiting 3 years for the EPL to accept the Saudi takeover.

This has nothing to do with FFP or UEFA or things 15 years ago.

This is about the rules voted on after the Saudi takeover of Newcastle.

My gut reaction to this is that we’re not on very strong ground here and that we might lose this action.

If that happens, the whattaboutery around 115 will ramp up off the charts, despite the two cases having nothing to do with each other.
I think we are on incredibly strong ground , how on earth do the pl think they have a right to tell a company what they can pay anyone for a sponsorship deal and what is the pls defence that its unfair that this team makes more money than that team, how are the dippers, rags, and arsenal going to justify the standard chartered, team viewer and rwandan deals as fair market value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.