City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

This screams 'out of court settlement' discussions are currently taking place to me (which is to be expected tbf)? Premier League will want this to go away so will need to play ball, but if not, the panel will decide on damages (and if an injunction against any offensive rules are necessary to strike them from the rulebook).

My guess is City have said they want them if successful (which they were), and the PL said let's talk first...
  1. Injunctive relief and damages are also sought. We reserve our jurisdiction to grant such relief. We do not so in this Award because we heard no submissions as to such relief and in any event we consider that the Parties should have the opportunity to consider what, if any, further relief is appropriate in the light of our conclusions.

All the Twitter bots have been activated by the usual suspects I see.

Rag **** on Talkshite couldn't contain his hatred.
"Make you think City will escape the 225 charges"

Rag ****.
What ever he feels about us, times it by a billion and you'd still be short of the utter fucking hatred I have for that shower of total and utter CUNTS!

He chose to quote tariq panja while also saying on talksport that he thought we wouldnt win, clearly an intelligent and well informed man but the sources you use and the company you keep goes along way.
but he didn't know what we all know now in that the PL denied City two sponsors for no good reason at all and also the PL letting clubs off with shareholder loans. He was just coming from the angle that discrimination is very hard to prove but given the PL's racist agenda it was actually quite easy by the looks of it.

Haven't read the whole thing, but it seems like we won on all the issues (haven't seen one we lost on yet?) - we lost some of the arguments we made in relation to those issues, but I don't think City argued that they didn't want any rules (it doesn't benefit them at this point) - just that the rules as implemented were illegal.

I think what happened was something like (making these numbers up) we made 10 arguments as to why on each point, and lost on 5 of them, but we only needed 1. Something like that. The overall conclusion seems to be, and I apologize for the legal speak, get fucked Premier League.
City challenged the “amendments” not APT as a whole..

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.