City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.
Yeah yeah “what you heard” but you forget our accounts have been audited by various top tier accountancy practices and stood the scrutiny of CAS but you heard Colin from our accounts department has been allocating owner funding as sponsorship income.
You fucking wish!!

Last edited:
I'm staggered that there hasn't been a day of tv and radio silence announced in view of the severity of the feelings of the redshirt cabal.

will be but moments before it is announced that in actual fact the charges were brought against us in error and were intended for HAMAS.

Yeah yeah “what you heard” but you forget our accounts have been audited by various top tier accountancy practices and stood the scrutiny of CAS but you heard Colin from our acccounts department has been allocating owner funding as sponsorship income.
You fucking wish!!
Don’t bring @Prestwich_Blue into this !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.