City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Actually I don't think it's OK and I think the revised ruling is fair enough.

I just like to watch my team play football mate, the rest of it isn't something I involve myself in too much. If the rules change then so be it. Maybe we've got a hotel somewhere we could sell.

Believe or not but City fans want exactly the same - to be able to watch the team without jealous cunts sniping and trying to stop us by using corrupt and illegal means to do so.

We did not start this war we have endured since we became successful on the pitch.

Greedy and jealous owners , who did not want to invest their own money, resented our very being.

Don't be surprised by the fuck you attitude your club and other cabal members and followers get.

It is totally deserved.

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.

That is part of it. But probably one of the easiest to dismiss in that it has been dealt with by CAS so an arbitrator has already made a decision on it and found in the club's favour. It is highly unlikely they have any further evidence.

The CAS verdict is available and doesn't take long to glance over. You post on here a lot, and are generally accepted, so it's worth taking a look for your own benefit. You might still find it dodgy or find it hard to accept...but you'd have a better base to comment from.

Feckin cartels. Bent bastards, been having us over for ten plus years, they've made me fuckin ill with their dirty tricks, and slimey commentaries. And I mean ill. Sue e'm City. They will hang us out to dry if they prove anything from the 115. It's not done yet, just listen to sky and the bbc twisting their stories. BBC VERIFY. FECKIN LYIN TWISTED PRICKS.

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.
Yeah yeah “what you heard” but you forget our accounts have been audited by various top tier accountancy practices and stood the scrutiny of CAS but you heard Colin from our accounts department has been allocating owner funding as sponsorship income.
You fucking wish!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.