City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As someone who is just catching up..

Am I correct to summarise - that the APT rules need to be voted back through (with a majority) to be legally implemented, but in doing so they have to include share holder loans?

If so the 9 clubs with shareholders loans will likely be reassessed? So basically this won't be voted back in, unless there is an agreement that prior loans are excluded?

Yes but it will be applied differently by the Panel as there won't be any time-barring in place.

It’s clear you know absolutely nothing about the case and are basing your views on social media comments and red top commentary.

Maybe you should stick to the latte army thread for your shitty little club in the general football forum?

Go to bournemouth and spend 10 minutes there and ull have plenty
It’s really gone downhill in the last decade or so, Shocked at the number of homeless there last time I went. You expect it from many seaside towns, I get that, but Bournemouth is not one where I’d expect to see such sights in such quantity.

Dear god. Read the fucking CAS verdict.

There is no time barring.
The ‘time barred’ stuff couldn’t be adjudicated on by CAS, but they said they’d be on city’s side even if it wasn’t. That’s doubly damning - going out of their way to make a point about ‘time barring’ being irrelevant in a ruling they didn’t need to comment on.

And as per your earlier comment about ‘disguised owner investment’ - read the fucking CAS ruling. ‘No evidence’ was CAS verdict, not once, not twice but iirc 11 times.

IIRC I’ve already (months ago) called you out and said ‘read the CAS verdict’. You seem incapable of doing the basics of reading facts, and just spout hopes and opinions.

You are a wum

I will stick up for him here

He isnt a WUM

Just a typical headed paper no nothing patronising tarquin full of self importance and bollox

It’s really gone downhill in the last decade or so, Shocked at the number of homeless there last time I went. You expect it from many seaside towns, I get that, but Bournemouth is not one where I’d expect to see such sights in such quantity.
Its a none sustainable economy but the housing market and local businesses have not caught up with reality yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.