City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As someone who is just catching up..

Am I correct to summarise - that the APT rules need to be voted back through (with a majority) to be legally implemented, but in doing so they have to include share holder loans?

If so the 9 clubs with shareholders loans will likely be reassessed? So basically this won't be voted back in, unless there is an agreement that prior loans are excluded?
I think there could be a carve up. City don't necessarily want zero regulation in this area, but they want it to be fair and non-discriminatory (against us). To be honest, I'm not even sure they'd care it was unlawful - as long as it doesn't get challenged they could pass something that all the clubs are happy with - the PL messed up here by picking a fight with the one club that had a) the balls and b) the money to take it all the way.

As someone who is just catching up..

Am I correct to summarise - that the APT rules need to be voted back through (with a majority) to be legally implemented, but in doing so they have to include share holder loans?

If so the 9 clubs with shareholders loans will likely be reassessed? So basically this won't be voted back in, unless there is an agreement that prior loans are excluded?
That could well be the case. We'll have to wait and see.

Yes but it will be applied differently by the Panel as there won't be any time-barring in place.
Unless it’s proven to be fraud then according to English Law which the PL state they are under then it’s 6 years sunshine I would expect City to not use that as they have irrefutable evidence of no wrong doing Unlike Arsenal who have been cheating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.