City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

City's position was based on law & fairness not balls or money.

Arabia has money and balls, but above all are very principled people and they fight for their principles when they are wronged.
Wasn't suggesting otherwise (about City).

But there are other clubs who would not have had the balls to take on the Premier League, or the money to do it, who are equally subject to ill-formed laws and unfairness...

Manchester City have to push for maximum damages, every time we are fined it's the maximum punishment like the £2million for kicking off late or fans bringing flairs or kicking-off fan trouble or patch invasions.

I hope to God we don't leave it and let it ride in the hope we are doing the best for football and its grassroots
The Premier League hopes we will be a soft touch and let's talk and sort it out behind closed doors.

We need to come down on them hard and show no remorse for damaging our image and wanting big compensation
Letting Liverpool off the hook and settling out of court was a very big mistake by the club, look at how they have treated us ever since,

I want Manchester City to demand Maximum compensation, Also I have had enough of all the cheats claims by everybody in the media and want them to be punished because they have done the most damage to our image and lead a witch hunt from day one,

Once again, I was trying to answer the question why Chelsea would vote with City going forward when they will be getting hit with interest on their loans as a result of City.

My point was that there will be no new rules on shareholder loans if City, Chelsea and five other clubs vote them down. That will force the PL to either keep rules that have been found to be "illegal" (which they can't do) or scrap them altogether.

When I first read the award my question on the shareholder loans wasn't about going forward, though, it was about the years 21/22, 22/23, 23/24 and 24/25. Surely, the effects have to be applied retrospectively, and there can't be an amnesty because that would be discriminatory, which is what got us here in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if shareholder loans turns out to be the PL's biggest problem in all this, apart maybe from reputational damage. Again.
Tbh i dont think money is the main concern with chelsea, they may see an opportunity where sponsorship dwarves any interest they pay

Tim Lewis at Arsenal is going to be pulling his hair out now.

images
Another dirty pig gurner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.