City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

"The Premier League, its rulebook and executives are facing a firing squad but are now asking to inspect the guns to ensure they fit professional standards. What a shower they are."
Martin Samuel today
They will be fine the firing squad will be composed of darwin nunez, joshua zirkzee, anthony and timo werner

I think upon a little reflection the extent of City’s victory depends on the club’s objectives. If it was to destroy APT (which I highly doubt) then it’s correct to say it’s somewhat limited, although still material. If it was to recalibrate the rules (which I expect it was) then the success would have to be, at the very least, characterised as highly successful.

However, what cannot be open to debate is the extent of the PL’s defeat. A de facto public authority having a finding that its rules were unlawful, as was the way they were applied, is huge. As are the findings of procedural irregularity and unfairness.

To fail to understand this is to fail to appreciate the function of an authority such as this, the laws of natural justice and the burden and standard of proof required to establish such findings.

This following from the Leicester shambles further underlines this organisation is not even close to being fit to oversee a multi-billion pound industry that has attained huge strategic and commercial importance to the UK.

That should be the story, but instead all we have is mental gymnastics from the media about how neither side won - when one of them manifestly lost.
Deserves a double like

Is it tho, look i like slbsn he is obviously a very intelligent chap but it seems he hasnt learned to not talk before having all the relevant info, his summations have been a little off recently.
What he is also failing to grasp, is that by converting to equity, they must produce more shares, that then devalue their existing shares! If converting to equity was the best way to do it then they wouldn't do loans in the first instance. Also loans are none commital, equity is effectively purchasing, and who the hell would want to right off millions of pounds of their money by taking a bigger % of a sinking ship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.