City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

He should turn whistleblower. We all know some very dodgy shit has gone on behind the scenes with the ones who voted him into his position.
There’s clearly some level of corruption going on here. Why was he vetted by United and Liverpool? What was said at the interview? What offers/promises were made?

Given what we now know, I don’t think it’s too far-fetched to suggest there may have been some level of you scratch our back, we will scratch yours, going on.

I’ve just paid the caf a visit.

hqdefault.jpg

There’s clearly some level of corruption going on here. Why was he vetted by United and Liverpool? What was said at the interview? What offers/promises were made?

Given what we now know, I don’t think it’s too far-fetched to suggest there may have been some level of you scratch our back, we will scratch yours, going on.
Thats putting it mildly

The BBC online story does not carry a single comment from the Judges' 165-page report and totally ignores the crucial summing up by the Judges at the end. It is bizarre. Like a piece of propaganda. They quote legal experts talking about the case but don't actually publish any of the evidence. It is one of the most incompetent pieces of journalism I have ever seen. They have literally missed the story. It looks absurd when you consider how the tribunal has been reported in the rest of the media. Roan and Stone...more like Laurel and Hardy.

BBC Sport needs dismantling urgently and all the biased arrogant cunts made redundant.

That would be a serious improvement for football in general and rid us of the slimy twats they employ.

You down the plank first Simon, you total arse-wipe!

What's even more damning is that they were told that owner loans at zero or preferential interest rates were likely to be APTs. And yet they, at the suggestion of some unnamed individual or club, chose to exclude these from the rules.

This is the real story here in my view and the media should be asking the question of who suggested excluding soft loans and why the PL listened to them.

We did vote for that too at the time though!

You continually miss the point.
What the point that the IC say that nominal interest will need to be calculated when owners have soft loans which almost certainly will either see those loans converted to equity which for all intents and purposes they are already equity or the fact that APT will probably in one form or another still be in place.
Of course 7 clubs could vote against the whole concept but I don’t think that will happen

Not for the first time I'm struck by how utterly out of their depth basically the whole of football journalism is reporting on this, and the business and legal desks that might once have helped have been stripped back in the name of efficiency savings. They're just not equipped for it.
Seriously embarrassing moment for that industry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.