City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To take a charge on the assets probably and ease of administration. Equity requires admin and legals. Loan much simpler.

What happens if the PL don’t get support from enough clubs to implement that particular rule? Can see quite a lot not being particularly happy about it.

Is it tho, look i like slbsn he is obviously a very intelligent chap but it seems he hasnt learned to not talk before having all the relevant info, his summations have been a little off recently.

TBF to Slbsn, he has said a few times, he did not know the details of the case so he was speculating based on the limited information that was known (usually leaks via the press).

SSN just now "PL will be very happy with the verdict"......good grief

According to my source they love the prospect of paying damages! Absolutely love it, they do. And also having to amend their rules in a way that might lead to half the league failing PSR. Couldn't have worked out better, they tell me. "Forget all the other stuff" they say, "The court told us we needed rules, they just didn't agree with the ones we wrote. But the important thing is we have established we need rules, and we actually didn't know that before so that's good."

They're all sat in PL HQ right now, slapping each other on the back. You know it's gone well when you might be on the hook for millions in compensation. Masters is grinning from ear to ear! I even heard he's begging them to take it out of his annual bonus.

"Pop the champagne lads, this is a significant victory for us" he's saying, as tears roll down his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.