City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So happy they’ve had to call an emergency meeting to tell everybody how happy they are

giphy.gif

What it does confirm is that there is a cartel, in cahoots with the PL, who are targeting specific clubs, and the media are complicit in their ‘monopoly washing’.

Proper noses in the trough, the dirty fucking cunts!
Yep. Many of us completely vindicated after years of smirks and innuendo

It's my twitter profile pic now. Many thanks.

I think upon a little reflection the extent of City’s victory depends on the club’s objectives. If it was to destroy APT (which I highly doubt) then it’s correct to say it’s somewhat limited, although still material. If it was to recalibrate the rules (which I expect it was) then the success would have to be, at the very least, characterised as highly successful.

However, what cannot be open to debate is the extent of the PL’s defeat. A de facto public authority having a finding that its rules were unlawful, as was the way they were applied, is huge. As are the findings of procedural irregularity and unfairness.

To fail to understand this is to fail to appreciate the function of an authority such as this, the laws of natural justice and the burden and standard of proof required to establish such findings.

This following from the Leicester shambles further underlines this organisation is not even close to being fit to oversee a multi-billion pound industry that has attained huge strategic and commercial importance to the UK.

That should be the story, but instead all we have is mental gymnastics from the media about how neither side won - when one of them manifestly lost.
Absolutely bang on and I feel confident City are delighted with the tribunal’s findings. They have absolutely broken the cartel with this. By having shareholders funds included in PSR they have changed the landscape for several owners including Arsenal. Basically several rich people are going to have write off about £1.5bn in loans or fail PSR.
A bit more than a pinch! The lesson being don’t fuck with the cleverest people in the room
The PL hierarchy and cartel is totally fucked they cannot expect to escape government regulation now.
And finally ultimately having built their model City will want an acceptable version of PSR to protect their investment, they just didn’t want the model Arsenal, Liverpool, United & Spurs wrote. Make sure we emphasise this to our rivals hopefully the penny will drop eventually.
Whilst a huge win it is not the biggest fight we currently have on.

What the point that the IC say that nominal interest will need to be calculated when owners have soft loans which almost certainly will either see those loans converted to equity which for all intents and purposes they are already equity or the fact that APT will probably in one form or another still be in place.
Of course 7 clubs could vote against the whole concept but I don’t think that will happen

No & placed on ignore you bore!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.