City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The comments sections are off the charts. Demanding we’re Hung drawn and quartered immediately, this proves we’re guilty, biggest cheats in history, got the most expensive lawyers, time wasting….id imagine there’ll be ‘fans’ all over the place unable to concentrate at work, seething, waiting for the next piece of sensationalised drivel from the usual suspects, whilst most of Dublin conveniently ignores the disgusting news emerging about the sponsors splashed across their club pyjamas.

Matt, we'll give you an exclusive, but it has to come out on Tuesday. Some shit is coming out about our shirt sponsor on Tuesday. We need you to deflect it away from that. Thanks. LFC.

Just watching sky sports news, got 2 journalists on, Henry Winter and John Cross, both of them slating City for having the audacity to defend ourselves.
We're damaging the reputation of the brand, the Premier league, all the other teams should rally against us ( they've been doing that since the takeover) we're entering unknown territory and going against the grain of everything that the competition stands for.
Where we're these cunts when the Premier league and uefa started the clear and obvious witch hunt against us, did they defend us, did they speak positively about us, did they fuck, they jumped in with both feet in support of the cartel clubs and the vendetta against us, guilty as charged, hung drawn and quartered.
We'll fuck you all, if you keep backing a dog into a corner it's gonna bite back at some time, I hope we have evidence and bring the whole shit show to its knees, sort your leaks out you shower of cunts.

Just think when all this and 115 come to a conclusion the media click cash comes to an end! It's making them thousands of pounds and they are loving it the kunts

Same here mate, got shoot delivered weekly back then and fuck me the excitement of getting the Christmas edition and the edition with the free Panini album was off the scale as a kid. Happy happy days
I’ve forgotten which comic it was that gave out a cardboard sheet with ladders for all four divisions and a marker for each team to slot in. Early every Sunday morning, I snaffled our Sunday Express and adjusted my ladders. Magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.