City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So he could come out and say he was wrong and City have had a win here. Calling it a draw is absolute nonsense.
Have you read all of the judgment. Be honest.

The end result was pretty much as I expected - main principles upheld and some meaningful but not necessarily decisive wins. Like it or not that is my objective view. You don’t need to agree but it is based on reading what was said not simply my life long football bias.

And even if you don’t agree it doesn’t change that challenges like this are very hard to win which was a point you seem to also disagree with

The biggest positive we should take from the aggressiveness of City’s response - in particular the leaked email from Simon Cliff - is there is no way we would be going in this hard if we weren’t absolutely certain of winning the 115 case.

That’s the big story here imo.
Like the optimism! It could equally be the opposite tho. None of us know the evidence so it’s difficult to comment. The club seem relaxed so that’s good enough for me tho

Did you see Cliff's letter to the other clubs yet?
Yes, and thats the impression I got. That the rules before 21 we were okay with.
“The tribunal has declared the APT rules to be unlawful. MCFC’s [Manchester City’s] position is that this means all of the APT rules are void, and have been since 2021.

Have you read all of the judgment. Be honest.

The end result was pretty much as I expected - main principles upheld and some meaningful but not necessarily decisive wins. Like it or not that is my objective view. You don’t need to agree but it is based on reading what was said not simply my life long football bias.

And even if you don’t agree it doesn’t change that challenges like this are very hard to win which was a point you seem to also disagree with
Thoughts?
IMG_1571.jpeg
IMG_1572.jpeg

That was my position until I read snippets from Cliff's letter. It doesn't sound like the club is stopping with reversing the 2024 changes. Maybe it's a negotiating tactic with the 115 case, but the letter was pretty aggressive about removing APT altogether ....
I think it is linked to the 115 case. Perhaps City feel the 115 case could just collapse. We don’t know what is in those emails but if they prove discrimination and collusion relating to the 115 case they could be a game-changer. The PL is on the ropes. A lot of PL clubs are facing a financial blow if City win. Masters must be on the way out. He has signed off the misleading Comms messages for starters. What do the other clubs think of that. Did they have any say in it.

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
This sums up your truly disgraceful club perfectly.
Rude Arsenal.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.