City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To be fair to him, He actually said it would be very difficult to prove with the limited info he had at the time. More info is now out but he didnt have access to that at the time of his original comments…
So he could come out and say he was wrong and City have had a win here. Calling it a draw is absolute nonsense.

It was just a negotiation tactic. We have got everything we wanted from the case. Before February this year City have always supported financial regulation. Khaldoon has repeatedly stressed that all we have ever wanted is fair treatment. The PL sabotaged two of our sponsor deals and would not even allow us to discuss how they arrived at their decision. Independent Judges have now ruled this was illegal and unfair. The word I would use is corruption. It was a corrupt decision. It needs to be called out for what it is.

That was my position until I read snippets from Cliff's letter. It doesn't sound like the club is stopping with reversing the 2024 changes. Maybe it's a negotiating tactic with the 115 case, but the letter was pretty aggressive about removing APT altogether ....

The BBC has still not reported the Judges’ comments. Their entire story is based on a false narrative put out by the PL Comms team. Next week’s meeting of the clubs will prove how badly the BBC has misjudged the story. The funniest quote from Roan is “The PL is relaxed about the result” Really!

The BBC is disingenuous and biased in its reporting, which for a publicly financed organisation is an utter disgrace.

Stone and Roan are two of the most biased and outwardly determined to play down anything positive which the club achieves.

They are a disgrace in their reporting on City, and shamelessly still employed to carry out their bitter role.

Wow, Simon Cliff and the City Board have gone for the PL big style.

That's a strongly worded very dismissive statement which really calls out the complete lack of corporate governance and professionalism at the top of the PL.

Masters is a dead man walking. It's only a matter of time before he goes now surely.

It's all.of their own making. We tried, God how we tried, to conform, to fit in, to appease and to be nice. The only problem was we kept on winning things. In spite of all their hatred, bile, illegal rule changes, letter writing and a relentless media smear campaign, we just kept on winning. Trophy after trophy while playing the best football this country had ever seen. They mistook our kindness for weakness, until the bullies went one step too far, bouyed by our compliance. They wanted to wipe out our family. Now they've found out. Oh fucking have they!

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
Alice lives next door not in fkn Kansas

That was my position until I read snippets from Cliff's letter. It doesn't sound like the club is stopping with reversing the 2024 changes. Maybe it's a negotiating tactic with the 115 case, but the letter was pretty aggressive about removing APT altogether ....
Thought it was more stripping back to 2021 rules, rather than removing. Then working on new rules from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.