City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

All I'll say is how incredibly awesome is it that you guys have Stefan Borson on here to give his considered view based on years of expertise. Whilst the 'old man shouting at clouds' type of posts that dominate this thread may be more immediately visceral, facts and opinions based on years of expertise are optimal IMHO.

It's also a reminder to myself to not comment on things I don't know the ins and outs of without expressly stating it's an opinion or hearsay and should be treated as such others would do well to follow likewise.
Jog on and sort the interest on your loan out.

This all makes me wonder if there will be any desire on both the PL and City side to end the 115 hearing. Surely the PL won’t want to take another beating.

The biggest problem with all this won/lost nonsense is the football analogies.

Win 6-5 and you still get all three points. A score draw gives you the same points as a nil-nil.

What we have here is a situation that isn't a football game. Both sides can have some success, even if one has done better than the other.

It's quite possible for City to be pleased because they have won some concessions from the PL, while the PL can be pleased because it could have been a LOT worse.

What they consider a win is irrelevant.

On what planet has a governing body won an independent tribunal where it is found to have abused its position of dominance by implementing rules that are unlawful, unfair and unreasonable?
100% - you cannot “win” shit when the word unlawful is used in a legal document about the things you have done. Especially when you are the fucking governing body. This is outrageous.

Get out. Not fit for purpose.

They lost badly on all of the substantive points. Mind boggling that anyone is trying to claim otherwise.

Now he as the info, the clubs lawyers are saying all the rules are null and void. Stefan goes on national radio and call it a score draw.
The PL are not in agreement with that. As Stefan isnt. Going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out, very high stakes game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.