City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I’m certainly no expert but it’s clear we have won.

What’s concerning though is the mad rush yet again from the red cartel and PL to get new rules over the line within 10 days which is clearly going to be aimed at us yet again.

Pleased to hear we have briefed the media we are onto this and have written to everyone explaining that further legal action will follow.
Says a lot about it all when they want the rules drafted more quickly than that shit-show of a statement they put out.

That's what I thought. Not sure how that tallies with the requirement to make decisions quickly, though, bearing in mind the new rules may take a while....

Also, if by the old rules shareholder loans didn't have to be included and given that these rules will not be backdated, surely that means that the PL have to now wave those deals through?

I've just listened to Stefan on Talksport today and went back to what he said back in June and I found him pretty informative. He kind of forecast the decision, APT rules are acceptable, but the amendments may be challengeable. We told the premier league at the time the new rules will be unlawful and we would take legal action, and in my view we did succeed in that. We will have to see how the premier league responds. I doubt it's going to be a quick update next week and it's all fixed as the league stated yesterday.

Have we won yet? Personally, I won't be happy until the EPL are forced to release a statement saying that everyone working at the PL is ex officio a ****. And that Master's is a ****'s ****. On headed note paper.

Just not true. Here is what I actually said and I stand by every word of it.

And just checking, have you read the 175 pages?

Could spend forever trying to dig up your talksport segment so put a simple search on your name and here's you quoted in the Daily Mail.
If you're misquoted you best get your legal hat on,if not you're beginning to look rather stupid over this.Screenshot_20241008-143436.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.