City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

A little off topic, but how do we know Masters was privately vetted by Utd and Liverpool for the job?
Or is it just BM hearsay.

This was an article for the CEO who turned it down after their access. I wonder if we have a statement from her.

It's a section X arbitration under the PL rules which is as close to a CAS arbitration you will get under the rules. So the PL chooses an arbitrator, the club chooses an arbitrator and the chair is chosen by those two.
The 115 charges yes, but this legal action is through the public courts is it not?

My only criticism of this is the club should have done this the day they walked into the club.

This is a simple case of restriction of trade, which in my opinion is just wrong.

Why should an owner, any owner at that not be allowed to invest in his/hers business and then use that business to promote their other business?

IE Sir Jim Radcliffe own parts of the Mercedes F1 team and he has the name of his company Ineos plastered on the car.

And if Jimmy want to plaster Ineos on the rags shirts good luck to him.

Wonder how much we think we have lost out on and what the damages would be if we won ?

I might be wrong but I don’t see this affecting the 115 this wasn’t in place then think that’s just media trying to make out like we are worried or cheating

This was an article for the CEO who turned it down after their access. I wonder if we have a statement from her.
Was she the one who accepted the job and then backtracked blaming undue influence from 'certain clubs'? It might have been one of the other 2 or 3 who turned it down though.

Last edited:

Masters got it because nobody else felt comfortable in the role.

I wonder why?

Someone obviously pulls the strings of the chairman of the Premier League and masters fits the bill perfectly of being that puppet.

We've obviously seen through this shite and asked the Premier League to show their hand as we hold all the aces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.