City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

“A sincere congratulations to Man CityPremier League champions!” she wrote, with a screenshot of their ‘This Means Four’ post.

“So much respect for this tremendous achievement. Thanks for thinking of us on your special day.”'

1717568623419.png

I wonder what attracted her to the billionaire John Henry?

According to the pl you can't have a sponsor if someone who works for the sponsor is somehow related to a board member.
According to the pl its OK to have a sponsor who is a convicted of money laundering and supporting terrorist who have killed and injured our armed forces.

I still think United are far more likely to have sided with the PL on this, personally.
Do you genuinely think the Billionaire Sir Jim Ratcliffe will be putting his own money into the rags?

Come on, he is not that stupid!!

To make these allegations City must have a huge volume of evidence that shows our commercial rivals acting in bad faith.
Our owners have for years given them enough rope to hang themselves.
Hubris is something our enemies seem to have a gold medal status in.

It is presumably a legal action rather than a PL type of Court so many things are likely to be brought up that are prohibited by PL regs.?

ffs i want to read how many players were buying when all ours jump ship on the transfer forum.and here i am with not one but TWO massive legal threads.come on city sort it out

A little off topic, but how do we know Masters was privately vetted by Utd and Liverpool for the job?
Or is it just BM hearsay.

Yeah just bluemoon hearsay.

We live in the clouds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.