City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

He was quite funny when he went mainstream, then a boring ****, his recent stuff was slightly better and reached chuckling level.

But now he can fuck right off, the bitter scouse miserable bindipping shitehawk.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the co-op. He won’t sell out anyway.
I hope the Mancunians boycott this idiot. What a moron.

I know Rammy.

Apologies for jumping on you.

I wasn’t having a go at you.

My first day back at work after my holiday, and it was an absolute f*cking mare.

I’m not going to pay to read it either.

View attachment 134390
Just went on Chat GPT for an anagram for IH
Came up with "Banter Hire" pretty good , although I was hoping for something with the word "****" in it even though the first two letters don't actually appear in his name

at least this int. break is exciting. I thought after Fulham now 2 weeks of bleak time until Wolves game, but huge news all around, APT case, media goes crazy, who won, Cliff berates PL press release, Txiki leaves, wonder about tomorrow...
"King Charles ordered Masters into Buckingham Palace where he will be starting his role as horse shit cleaner"

at least this int. break is exciting. I thought after Fulham now 2 weeks of bleak time until Wolves game, but huge news all around, APT case, media goes crazy, who won, Cliff berates PL press release, Txiki leaves, wonder about tomorrow...
"King Charles ordered Masters into Buckingham Palace where he will be starting his role as horse shit cleaner"
Horse shit is more clean than that fat lying devious ponce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.