City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I know Rammy.

Apologies for jumping on you.

I wasn’t having a go at you.

My first day back at work after my holiday, and it was an absolute f*cking mare.

I’m not going to pay to read it either.

View attachment 134390
Herbert is such a tedious ****.

Plus, selective with the truth? When you work for the Mail!

Stop this **** from playing the Coop Arena

Bitter twat

He was quite funny when he went mainstream, then a boring ****, his recent stuff was slightly better and reached chuckling level.

But now he can fuck right off, the bitter scouse miserable bindipping shitehawk.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the co-op. He won’t sell out anyway.

APT, APT no loan interest
Premier League, Premier League, why's that?
APT, APT no loan interest
It's cos Masters is a fucking twat
Style.
Roger Palmer Ham
Clive Coldhambbridge.
Why are the PL allowing one of the 20 interested parties draft the rules?
No wonder it 'accidentally' missed out the bit about shareholder loans
One of just many examples of professional incompetence.

In any other industry/profession the executive team would've been summarily removed and the enterprise put into special measures.

An independent public enquiry should be called with all PL board executives, club chairmen and relevant media personnel subpoenaed on oath to give evidence regarding the strategy, operation and management of the PL.

What has happened must not be allowed to pass without scrutiny.

Organised crime, in addition to gross incompetence, may well have been endemic.

Hold their feet to the fire.

Makes me laugh that Arsenal behave as if they are a special case & the club all other clubs should look up to but that is exactly how the PL has made them feel.
Cunts

What? The Premier League had NO involvement in CAS
If you read the thread Levets you'll see I did ask the question that the PL had a nominated representative which is what I read on here. I wasn't certain about that but there was definitely noise on here about it, I'm completely willing to hold my hands up and admit I'd been falsely advised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.