City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

He’s not even Scouse. He’s from Runcorn, Cheshire, but plays on it like he’s a top Scouser.

Oh and he lives in Manchester.
Not strictly true as he also lived here in my home town of Winsford for many a year as a kid with his parents.
To be fair him and his brother were half decent footballers and played regularly for my local boozer of 53 years George & Dragon, with his Dad and Uncle (who are full blown Scousers) having a very successful team, and John is not putting on that Scouse accent as he`s always had it.

I am afraid this football regulator will be a big scam, I cannot see any UK government Labour or Tory put together a great regulatory body to regulate football. If anything our rivals be in the ear of the person in charge just as they are with Masters. Starmer already getting sweet gifts from Arsenal due to this.

Interesting read on the Newcastle forum. They are reading Bluemoon comments and pasting them on their own site! They seem pretty pleased with what’s unfolding. Hopefully, this link works.

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/37652-financial-fair-play-profit-sustainability/page/333/
This made me chuckle, I’ll buy this Geordie a pint if ever run in to him.

“full expect an independent football regulator to have a board of Jim Ratcliffe, John Henry, Stan Kroenke, Daniel Levy, and chaired by supercunt Rick Parry who has spent his whole career trying to hand the footballing world to Liverpool.”

Stefan is a lawyer first and a City fan second, which is why he's a credible voice.

Yes, it's nice to see the PL and the ragtops squirm as their confidence drains away but that is incidental to the facts. The facts are as @slbsn explained. In the big picture, this judgement doesn't mean too much for the future as the rules will be tweaked to comply. That's the correct position for a legal person to take imo, he's not a cheerleader.

The really interesting part here to me is that it has been legally established that the PL broke its own rules in how it dealt with City.
Cliff disagrees and I’d dare say Cliff had a better understanding and reputation than Stefan.

Quick question for any late night readers. So these interest free loans from directors that the Likes of Arsenal, Brighton etc have put in. Is the easy option for them to not just convert them to equity or does this mean those loans are then written off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.